Made some savoury garlic cheese muffins, and they smelled so good when fresh out of the oven!
I heard someone mention these couple of weeks back, so I used a basic muffin recipe and added some cheese and garlic powder. Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 Cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded,
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius and grease 2 muffin trays (total 12 muffins).
- Mix the wet ingredients, and then stir in cheese. Add to the dry ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill the muffin tins with the batter. I filled the muffin tins with batter almost to the brim.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
I added the features of Kiiroitori with cheese and nori.