Ok, this doesn’t really look like Rilakkuma. I saw an idea on Pinterest of Rilakkuma and Kiiroitori sushi, but this being my very first attempt at sushi, it didn’t turn out well.
I added some soya sauce to colour the rice brown to make Rilakkuma, and I used tamago (Japanese omelette) to make Kiiroitori. Although this did not turn out well, Z1 was a really good sport and ate up all his lunch. Such a sweet boy.
I saw KWBentoDiary posted some Kiiroitori sushi earlier today too, and BentoMonsters has a tutorial on character sushi too. I am going to try the method posted by BentoMonsters this weekend, look out for a (hopefully) neater Rilakkuma sushi next week!