One lunch again today as the kids are still not well, they shared this lunch together.
Still on Dr Seuss’s birthday on March 2! This time in a muffin tray.
Top Row from left to right:
1.Pancakes cut to look like famous hat in The Cat in the Hat, I coloured some batter with red gel colouring to get the stripes but unfortunately it got slightly burnt.
2. A green egg from Green Eggs and Ham. I scooped the egg yolk out of a hard boiled egg and mixed with some mayo and green gel colouring, the next time I make this, I will remember to add less mayo! The mixture was a bit too runny.
3. Fish shaped biscuits with One Fish and Two Fish, from One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Bottom Row from left to right:
1. Yoghurt with blue sprinkles, to represent the blue back books on Dr Seuss books (for beginner readers)
2. The Lorax cut out from cheddar cheese and American sliced cheese, with candy eyes and a truffula tree
3. Strawberries to go with the famous striped hat