Wow thanks to Kat at Sushisushibento for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. First award my humble new blog has received.
So I’ve gone through her post on the rules of the award and here goes:
If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Don’t have one in particular..
2. What is your favorite number? 8 and 9
3. What is your favorite animal? Dogs
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I’m not on Twitter and only have a personal facebook page.
5. What is your favorite time of day? Mornings, also love weekday evenings when I can come home to the kids after work.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Shopping! (ok, i make it a point to go to the gym too, but still prefer shopping ha ha)
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I love my coffee.
9. What is your favorite flower? lilies
10. What is your passion? My kids, and bento-ing.
1. oh!Bento Keith has great ideas on bentos and is now contemplating his very own bento magazine.
2. Bentomonsters Ming has wonderful ideas in creating a lunch and snack bento daily based on a theme.
3. BentOnBetterLunches Cristi makes really healthy lunches and is an inspiration for me to put nutritious stuff in my bentos too.
4. DianaRambles Great how-tos and recipes and salute her effort in running a weekly meme on the Bento Blog Network.
5. Glory’s Mischief Glory’s fun lunches are colorful and presentation is great. Wishing my bentos will be as well-executed as hers one day!
6. 5am Bento Came across her blog and she has really creative ideas on bentos. Readers who don’t read Mandarin will understand the blog through her well-taken pictures.
7. MommyKikiCan! Her bentos are very well presented with great detail.
8. Cooking Gallery She has fantastic recipes and I love her huge picnic bentos.
9. Mothering Corner Her bentos were an inspiration when I first started bento-ing as she makes it look adorable but simple.
10. Bentoriffic Her healthy lunches look so appetizing!